UNDP Indonesia’s mission is to be an agent for change in the human and social development of Indonesia. We aim to be a bridge between Indonesia and all donors as well as a trusted partner to all stakeholders. We work in four key areas of development: Governance Reforms, Pro-Poor Policy Reforms, Conflict Prevention and Recovery, and Environment Management, with the overarching aim of reducing poverty in Indonesia. Besides the four priority areas, UNDP Indonesia is also engaged in a variety of crosscutting initiatives focused on HIV/AIDS, gender equality, and information and technology for development.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSOCIATE (NATIONAL)
1. Ensures implementation of operational strategies, focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Full compliance of administrative activities with UN/UNDP rules, regulations, policies and strategies.
- Provision of inputs to the CO administrative business processes mapping and implementation of the internal standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Preparation of administrative team results-oriented workplans.
2. Ensures efficient administrative support , focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Coordination of travel arrangements.
- Organization of procurement processes including preparation of RFQs, ITBs or RFPs documents, receipt of quotations, bids or proposals, their preliminary evaluation. Preparation of POs.
- Organization of workshops, conferences, retreats
- Supervision of cleaning services.
- Coordination of transportation services, regular vehicle maintenance and insurance.
- Checking and certifying of vehicle daily log and gas consumption, update and maintenance of vehicle history report.
- Prompt reporting and investigation of cases of vehicle accidents, damage, loss or theft of items; update and maintenance of vehicle history report.
- Research and retrieval of statistical data from internal and external sources; preparation of statistical charts, tables and reports.
3. Provides support to proper supply and assets management, focusing on achievement of the following result:
- Coordination of assets management in the unit, timely preparation and submission of periodic inventory reports.
- Coordination of the provision of reliable and quality office supplies
4. Provides support for effective administrative and Human Resource plan in the office, focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Maintenance of administrative control records such as commitments and expenditures.
- Confirmation of availability of funds prior to review by supervisor; creation of vendor set-up information in Atlas;
- Maintenance of data integrity in the database, control programme; analysis of results and initiation of corrective actions when necessary.
- Ensures unit staff recruitment /contract extensions conducted in timely manner
- Maintain Data base personnel
- Provision of the information for the audit.
5. Ensures proper common services focusing on achievement of the following result:
- Maintenance of common services/office space management to ensure integrated activities on common services and implementation of the UN reform.
6. Coordinates implementation of Registry and Receptionist functions, focusing on achievement of the following result:
- Provision of efficient general reception and information services
- Provision of reliable registry services
7. Supports knowledge building and knowledge sharing in the CO, focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Training of staff on the administrative procedures
- Briefing/debriefing of staff members on issues relating to area of work
- Sound contributions to knowledge network and communities of practice
University Degree in in Business, Public Administration or any related field is extremely desirable.
- 5 to 6 years of relevant experience in administration or programme support service.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.).
- Experience in handling of web-based management systems.
* Fluency in the UN and national language of the duty station.
Application Deadline: 03-Jun-09