Sandvik Mining and Construction is a business is within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of machinery, cemented-carbide tools, service and technical solutions for the excavation and sizing of rock and minerals in the mining and construction industries. Annual sales 2008 amounted to about SEK 38,700 M, with approximately 16,800 employees. We invite qualified candidates to apply as:
AFTERMARKET SALES MANAGER
(based in Balikpapan)
- Responsible for the effective delivery of all aftermarket services to customer, include performance contracts, product support parts marketing, training, sales and support of tools and spare parts.
- Develops strategies for the growth of the business in Indonesia
- Develop pricing models and conduct financial analysis
- Recruit, mentor, train, evaluate and lead team member to accomplish the goals and objective of the business.
- Degree in mining, heavy engineering or equivalent disciplines
- 5 years management experience and exposure to the delivery of aftermarket services in the mining, construction or engineering industries is essential
- Contract management experience in consignment and supply contract is beneficial
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Customer service oriented with good interpersonal and organization skills
- Computer literacy
- Having ability to initiate service and supply contract
- Having mechanical skill is a value added
Interested candidate please email us with your full resume, recent photograph, current/expected salary and contact number latest by 21 December 2009 to