PT. SUPRACO INDONESIA
Jakarta based company with more than 33 years of experience in providing services to oil and gas industry and Geothermal in Indonesia. We are seeking for best candidates to fill the vacant position for our projects.
Agency Manager (CP-A368)
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCES:
- Lead the development of company contracting strategies, programs, and tools designed to meet company business plans to increase revenue, maximize profits, and grow market share.
- Collaborate with internal business partners, field sales organization, and Corporate Accounts to implement contracting programs and develop new ones that align with company objectives.
- Work with field sales organization to implement contracting and pricing strategies.
- Conduct field work including :
- Present contracting offering to customers
- Monitor and track contract activity and share best practices within the sales organization
- Monitor external pricing to develop new pricing strategies that enable sales growth while maximizing brand profitability.
- Lead the newly formed Marketing Business Analytics function including :
- Issue sales reports to measure brand performance
- Track sales promotions- Measure performance in target accounts
- Develop account planning tools
- Monitor and track Key Performance Indicators – Business forecasting
- Lead, direct, manage, and support all direct reports to achieve departmental and group objectives.
- Develop individual objectives and participate in the Performance Evaluation and Development (PED) process in a timely manner.
- Develop specific performance metrics to evaluate individual and team contributions.
- Provide training and manage career/professional development for direct reports.
- Supervise Marketing Business Manager/Analytics.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with detailed resume and recent photograph and put job title name and code on subject email.