We are a well established foreign conglomerate having business interest in Palm Oil Plantations, Breweries, Financial Services and Leisure. PT. Agro Indomas is the Groups’ plantations in Indonesia who has a land bank in excess of 100,000 hectares of plantations and mills in Kalimantan Tengah and Kalimantan Timur. In line with our expansion plans and commitments for growth, we are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic professionals to be based in Kalimantan.
- Prepare monthly financial statements on a fully computerized environment and the required reconciliation on a regular basis
- Prepare operational and statutory payments
- Carry-out Creditors and Debtors management activities
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Candidates required to be placed at plantation in remote area (Kalimantan)
- English, Accounting and Oracle environment skills required.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Preferably Coordinator/Supervisors specializing in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Qualifications in IT will be an added advantage
- Should demonstrate previous experience in ERP/computerized environment, working with packages such as Oracle financials will be a distinctive advantage
- Sound internal control skills, and knowledgeable in business processes
- Excellent English communication skills
If you got what it takes to take on the challenge, please submit your application within two weeks indicating the job code of the post applied in the subject column to: