An International Organization has a vacancy for an AUDIO VISUAL TECHNICIAN. The incumbent is responsible for planning and implementing company’s audio-visual and digital video conferencing (DVC) request. The Audio Visual Technician will also have desktop publishing and graphical arts responsibilities. The jobholder is responsible for maintenance and operation of $100,000 worth of audiovisual equipment including the setup, staging, recording and monitoring of all company’s events requiring audiovisual support. The jobholder is responsible for the setup and maintenance of all company’s equipment and independently performs scheduled maintenance on audio and video equipment.
- Bachelor Degree of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or other related fields is required.
- At least three (3) years progressively responsible experience in audio-visual support and administration is required. At least one (1) year progressively responsible experience in desktop publishing applications is required.
- Level IV (fluency) in speaking/reading/writing both in English and Bahasa Indonesian is required.
- Must be expertise in digital video conferencing equipment, audio systems, audio/video recording systems and electronics principles. Must have good understanding of computer networks and networking systems. Also expertise in desktop publishing principles and applications is required.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and customer skills. Must have strong organizational and communication skills. Must be able to operate independently with little oversight. Ability to recognize problems and recommend solutions. And must be able to lift up 20 kilos.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Should this position interest you, kindly send your application and complete CV along with education certificate, and quote the position on the email subject within April 4th 2009 to: JKTrecruitment@state.gov