Australia Indonesia Partnership / Kemitraan Australia Indonesia
The Indonesia: Strengthening Public Procurement Program (ISP3) has been established within the framework of the Australia Indonesia Partnership/Kemitraan Australia Indonesia to assist the Government of Indonesia (Got) to improve the efficiency, transparency, and accountability of the national public procurement system; and, strengthen procurement-related Public Finance Management Information Management systems and information. Charles Kendall & Partners, as the AusAID Managing Contractor, currently has an immediate vacancy to fill the position of
HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT ADVISOR
He/She will report directly to Deputy Chairman, Human Resource Development, Lembaga Kebijakan Pengadaan Barang/Jasa Pemerintah/LKPP or The Office of Government Procurement Policy and the ISP3 Program Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
Provide support for central-level human resources capacity development, assisting the development of an institutional framework for the human resource and training activities within public procuring entities, as well as an enhanced central human resource management and implementation capacity.
- Master Degree in a relevant discipline with 15 years of experience or Bachelor Degree in relevant discipline with 25 years of experience in the following areas: knowledge of human resource development in the public sector, including knowledge of internationally recognized best practice human resource processes; experience at senior level in managing complex programs of human resource development and reform is particularly desirable; experience of developing HR Strategic Policies including the areas of professional competency development and career development planning for new public sector enterprises; and knowledge of licensing, accreditation, and certification building.
- Proven ability to lead and coordinate the human resource development and training activities of a wide range of public sector enterprises operating in geographically diverse regions.
- Proven ability to work effectively with and build capacity within senior level government counterparts.
- Proven experience in the management of performance, including the performance of individuals and activity performance (monitoring and evaluating).
- Proven track record in the management and monitoring of annual planning and budgeting processes.
- Strong liaison skills and ability to draw in and enthuse Indonesian and international counterparts and proven ability to operate successfully within a multi-cultural working environment.
- Proven ability to speak Indonesian or commitment to learn functional Indonesian.
- Experience of working in developing countries is essential, while specific knowledge and experience of public procurement is highly desirable.
Terms of Reference can be obtained from Erma Wati at ewati@ISP3.org. Applications are to be submitted to Erma Wati at: ewati&SP3.org. Please forward CVs, together with a brief summary highlighting significant career activities relevant to the post and a short note describing how you would approach key tasks in the TOR. Applications will close at 0800 hours GMT on 30 March 2009.