Petrochina Intl. Jabung Ltd., an International Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Company has the following position open for immediate engagement:
Audit Compliance Sr. Superintendent
Job Responsibilities :
- Leads and monitors the Government Audit Compliance team’s activities to ensure that all Government Auditors (BPKP, BPK, SKK Migas) are adequately assisted, provided with credible supporting data, and clarifies findings to minimize audit findings company, and ensuring cost recoverable achievement.
- Inform related parties within the company, especially the Management of PetroChina, about the current audit events and the findings and provide coordination among associated parties to resolve the findings.
- Build and maintain a good relationship with Government auditor officers.
- Assists and advises the Fin. Control & Compliance Manager in his decision-making process.
- Bachelor Degree (S1) in Economics and Finance, Accounting, or relevant
- 8 – 10 years in a similar field and industry.
- Having experience in BPKP
- Having knowledge in Oil & Gas Accounting
- Have knowledge of Procurement (PTK 007)
- Have knowledge of Cost Recovery (PP 79/2010, PP 27/2017)
- Able to establish good cooperation with related functions in SKK Migas, BPK, DGT and Partners
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
If you meet the above specified minimum requirements please mail or email your latest resume with recent photo indicating the code Audit Compliance Sr. Superintendent on the email subject header to: