We’re looking for people who can’t resist solving problems
Ernst & Young Indonesia has more than 1.400 professionals based in three major cities: Jakarta, Surabaya and Medan. We have fostered extensive relationships with key members oft he business community, regulators and the Indonesian Government. With global expertise, international networks and strong local knowledge, we are well positioned to provide the best advice to our clients on how to compete more effectively in the dynamic and rapidly changing business environment. We assemble the right multidisciplinary teams, use consistent and proven global methodologies and tools and draw on the full breadth of Ernst & Young’s global reach, capabilities and experience in delivering quality professional services.
We are inviting applications from qualified, experienced, bright and dynamic individuals to join our growing Transaction Advisory, Business Advisory and TAX services teams.
General pre-requisite Minimum university degree majoring in Accounting, Finance, Business, Management, Economics, HRM, Psychology, Engineering from reputable overseas and local universities, with minimum GPA of 3.00 or Credit/Distinction grades (for Senior Consultant and Junior Assistant position).
Fluency in English is mandatory both verbal and written. You should have strong analytical and structured thinking, proven experience in developing reports and exposures in actively contributing to our leading and managing teams. Having the ease with which to work effectively under pressure and to meet established goals and objectives within the specified deadline, while maintaining Quality at all times. You should also have excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with people all levels professionally.
Business Advisory Services (BAS)
Our Professional services include: People and Organization solutions, Finance Process and Supply Chain.
- Manager MGR-BAS
- Senior Consultant SC-BAS
- Junior Assistant JA-BAS
Specific Industry: General Mining including coal, Oil & Gas, E&P and Public Services
- Minimum 5 years of experience as protect manager or team leader in International Management Consulting or major Business Advisory firms. Having combined skills and knowledge in operations strategy, business process, related information technology and change management.
- Professional qualifications in project management, human resource, finance and supply chain such as PMP, CPIM, CHRP, CFA and SCE will be advantageous.
SC-BAS and JA-BAS
- Must have minimum 1-4 years of experience, preferably in International Management Consulting or major Business Advisory firms.
- Experienced in industry research and analysis and have been involved in several projects/assignments that bring workable and valuable solutions.
- Experience as Junior Consultant, Research Analyst and/or completion of relevant consulting professional certification will be advantageous.
Please submit your comprehensive curriculum vitae, current and expected salary details, three referees and a recent photograph, no later than July 7th 2009 to:
Ernst & Young -People Group, Indonesia Stock Exchange Wilding, Tower I – 12th floor. JI. Jend. Sudirman Kav 52-53, Jakarta 12190.
E-mail: email@example.com or apply online through www.ey.com/careers (Please mark the specific Job Code on the top right-hand corner of your application)