Atlas Resources, an Indonesian mining company, is preparing for further growth and development of our Business in Sumatera and Kalimantan. This, coupled with the continued development of our projects We have a very exciting work place in which to grow and as such we are seeking:
1. MINE MANAGER(S)
To support Operation Manager to manage and organize alt activities in mining operation such operational activities at mining area, all mining support activities, mine operation evaluation, mine production target.
2. MINE SUPERINTENDENT(S)
Oversee the implementation of production area mining process in accordance with safety regulations in mining operations areas
3. MINE SUPERVISOR (S)
To support Mine Superintendent to control and monitoring mining activities at mining areas according with production plan
4. BUSINESS ANALYST
To analyze business and operations then create business requirements. You will also require creating system analysis for our business projects.
- Bachelor degree in Mining Engineering (1-3); MBA degree (4) from reputable university
- At least 10 years (1); 7 years (2); 5 years (3) experience in mining operation.
- Having POU Certificate (1) POM Certificate (2.3).
- Significant experiences in Coal Mining Operations (1-3 Good experience on analyzing business process (4).
- Experience in planning. scheduling and evaluating mining activities, and implementation of Community Development programs (1); Good Mine Plan Competencies, Budgeting, and Cost Control Knowledge (1 2), High responsibility towards the success of the production target (3); Knowledge on handling finance and engineering type of people is an advantage (4)
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
- Willing to work any area in Indonesia
Your application will be treated confidentially and only short listed candidates will be followed up. Please send your detail CV & recent photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org