PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in all corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia’s leading engineering, construction and mining contractors. Thanks to the imagination and commitment of more than 3000 staff, Petrosea has secured a growing portfolio of projects throughout Indonesia and the region.
Petrosea has access and support to world class management and project delivery systems which allows Petrosea to deliver international excellence to the Indonesian market.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
Preparing corporate rolling plan, monthly management report, coordination of annual budget and re-budgeting compilation and presentation, and to assist other daily and ad hoc activities to analyze and identify risks & opportunities which contribute to the achievement of the organization’s improvement, as well as short and long-term goals.
- Excellent English skills – spoken, written and presentation.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of staff in the organization.
- Must be proficient in excel, power point and report preparation and presentation.
- Ability to develop clear, concise and accurate report summaries.
- Excellent business analysis skills, strong financial modeling skills.
- Preferable to have worked with a world class International Corporation.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Finance or Math
- Minimum 3 years working experiences as analyst or consultant is preferable (but not essential).
- Preferable to have experience in mining/construction related companies (but not essential)
- Must be team oriented, self-motivated and possess the ability to prioritize work.
- Requires the ability to coordinate own efforts such that they meet business deadlines.
- Provide support and assistance in the development of annual budget process and prepare forecast as required to ensure budget & forecast are reasonable, consistent with the Management activity and accurate.
- Prepare and involve in the development of financial model for tender, capex or adhoc project
- Evaluate and analyze the financial implications of an investment/capex.
- Sustain the development of the financial analysis process across Petrosea aimed at rationalizing costs and improving efficiencies.
- Liaise with business line management and team.
- Align with related line functions, execute and provide assistance in preparing and evaluating capital budgeting and to give early warning indicator for any significant variance of major drivers from actual data.
- Create a well-ordered timeline for annual budget (and re-budgeting) and provide support in the development of budgeting process (analyzing the trends of major cost & revenue drivers), and ensure the assumptions are sound.
- Help in producing a robust process and tool to integrated rolling plan and forecast from each department, and improve the process once it has been implemented.
- Perform cost –benefits analyses to compare operating programs, review financial request
To apply for this position, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 9 December 2013.