PT Agincourt Resources (PTAR), a subsidiary of Australian-based OZ Minerals Limited, is developing the Martabe Project in North Sumatra, approximately 40 km south-east of Sibolga. Gold and silver ore will be mined by open pit methods using a mining contractor. A processing facility will be built adjacent to the pit to process ore at a rate of 4.5 Mtpa to produce approximately 200,000 oz of gold and 2 million oz of silver annually.
PTAR now is pleased to invite applications for the following roles at Martabe – North Sumatra:
Business Consultant Supervisor
The position will report to the Business Development Superintendent. The incumbent for this role will be expected to assess and identify business management, skills and knowledge development needs for client entrepreneurs and program consultants and create effective business consultancy.
Candidates for those roles would be expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
• Minimum 5 years experience in the area of development of local community business.
• Formal qualifications in economic, industrial engineering or relevant science/engineering disciplines.
• Advanced knowledge in feasibility study, project management, business plan and general management.
• Strong presentation & communication skills, including negotiations, analytical and conceptual skills
• Competence in speaking, reading and writing English
Applications, including full details of applicant s qualifications, experiences and work history, should be sent not later than 15th October 2008 to:
HR & Admin Department – PT Agincourt Resources
Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interview.
For more info on our project, please visit: