Evonik Industries is the creative industrial group based in Germany which operates in three business areas: Chemicals, Energy and Real Estate.
Evonik is a global leader in specialty chemicals, an expert in power generation from hard coal and renewable energies, and one of the largest private residential real estate companies in Germany. Our strengths are creativity, specialization, continuous self-renewal, and reliability. Evonik is active in over 100 countries around the world.
We are looking for a suitable and qualified individual to fill the position of:
Business Development Manager, Indonesia
This position will be based in Jakarta and will report functionally to the Director, Regional Business Development, SEA, Australia & New Zealand Region.
- Conduct market, branch and industry intelligence to identify new business and relevant acquisition opportunities.
- Analyze market research with regard to new business opportunities and assist with market introduction of new products.
- Initiate, facilitate and support cross business unit activities.
- Research and benchmark industry parks and production sites.
- Research, build and maintain government and association contacts.
- Monitor and analyze competition and peer situation.
- Ensure efficient communication on identified potential between the region and Business Units / Business Lines.
- Satisfy and provide information to top management according to their needs and requirement.
- Degree in chemical engineering, business administration or related fields.
- 4-6 years experience in controlling, business analysis, sales / marketing or related functions.
- Hands on experience in one or more field of activities like plastic industry, automotive industry, paint industry etc.
- Ability to coordinate, develop and implement multifunctional and cross-business unit activities as well as to generate new ideas.
- Good understanding of macro economic connections and trends as welt as of Chemical industry and manufacturing trends.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills with a high ability to develop business or project strategy and manage implementation.
- Ability to lead and work with a cross-functional team.
Qualified applicants are invited to email or send their detailed resume together with current and expected salaries before 15th April 2011 to:
The Human Resources Manager
Evonik Degussa (SEA) Pte. Ltd.
3 International Business Park, #07-18,
Nordic European Centre,
Email : email@example.com
(We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified).
For more information on the company, please refer to website: