Sandvik Mining is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry. The offering covers rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading and hauling and materials handling. In 2013 states amounted to about 30700 MSEK, with approximately 13000 employees.
We invite qualified candidates to apply as:
Business Line Manager – Tools
(Based In Indonesia or Philippines)
- Identify opportunities to sell Sandvik total offerings.
- Create and execute customer testing to develop sales opportunities.
- Lead sales management – sales activities planning and follow up.
- Conduct competitor analysis – offering, performance, pricing, market share and services, and identify needed actions.
- Develop deep understanding of customer business, operations and processes.
- Provide the best view on future forecast demand process.
- Manage contract development to contract signature in conjunction with account management.
- Ensure all contract / terms and conditions are in place to enable cash collection in line with Sandvik policy.
- Ensure the parts and components provided matches customer needs (specification and volume).
- Recruit, retain and develop sales team including succession planning.
- Ensure Customer Relationship Management / Sales Toots is up to date with valid cases.
- Create customer value propositions to proactively create opportunities for Sandvik.
- Work as part of account management team to support customer sales opportunities.
- Identify, analyze and drive resolution of customer issues (warranty and non-warranty) with account management.
- Approve non-standard payment terms within authority.
- Possess at least a Bachelors Degree, preferably in Business Management.
- At least 8 years of management experience in sales / business management.
- Minimum 5 years experience in mining / construction / quarrying industries.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Exceptional written, oral and presentation communication abilities in both Bahasa Indonesian and English language.
- Effective sales, marketing and project management skills.
- Willing to visit sites and travel throughout Indonesia and Philippines
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.sandvik.com/career the above position, Job Opening # 334617.Alternatively, you may email your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org