Orica Mining Services is Indonesia s largest blasting service provider and product Supplier Company servicing the extensive Indonesian mining market. Orica is currently the world s largest supplier of commercial explosives.
In Indonesia, PT Orica Mining Services currently seeks suitable personnel to fill the following position:
Business Process Improvement Specialist
- Degree in a business or related discipline. Post Graduate level is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Six Sigma as Black Belt.
- Ability to provide delivery of transformational Lean Six Sigma initiatives.
- Have experience as the project leader on transformational business projects and infrastructure initiatives, the Black Belt delivers direct and measurable financial results to the bottom line.
- Have ability to coach Green Belt and other team of knowledge and skills to team members to improve the organizational competency in Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing.
- Be able to demonstrated good interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English both oral and written.
- To be based in Jakarta and willing to travel within the country or overseas.
- Committed to work within the Company standards of Safety, Health, Environment and Business Ethics.
Successful candidates will be offered potential career development and competitive remuneration package.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email conditions, we only process the CV is:
- The subject column must be write “BPI Specialist”
- Email quota is 10 Mb
- The CV s (file) must be named as candidate name
CV s (file) must be named as candidate name
- Qualification : Bachelor Degree in Business or related discipline
- Yr(s) Exp : 5 year(s)
- Job Location : Jakarta
- Salary : Negotiable