IBM: WORK FOR THE WORLD.
It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there, IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their expo career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
Business Solution Architect for Financial Service Sector (Banking) S_D-0204510
- Participates in translation of the client’s business requirements into specific system, application, and process designs as well as I/T solutions particularly for financial service sector (banking industry).
- Identifies functional requirements and subsequently working with or in some instances leading others in the identification, justification and design of the client’s solution.
- Recognizes and articulates complex problems related to the solution being developed.
- Gives advises to other professionals/team member on tools, technology, methodology related to the design and development of I/T solutions, and participates in evaluation and selection.
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree from any major backgrounds.
- Minimum of 7 years experience working as a professional in IT company.
- Working knowledge across I/T multiple platforms, processes and architectures.
- Working knowledge on I/T Architectures particularly in Financial Service Sector/banking industry.
- Good communication skill.
- Fast learner and able to adapt easily in a new environment.
- Self driven upon delivery in a dynamic working environment.
- Team Player.
- Proficient in Bahasa and English, both written and spoken.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 5 years experience in Working knowledge on I/T Architectures particularly in Financial Service Sector.
- At least 5 years experience in Working knowledge across I/T multiple platforms, processes and architectures.
- At least 5 years experience in Working knowledge in applied I/T solution for banking industry
- English: Fluent
- Indonesian: Fluent
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Closing date: April 5th, 2009