One of the largest global providers, Weatherford helps build innovative mechanical solutions, technology applications, and services for drilling and production in all sectors of the oil and gas industry. Weatherford operates in over 100 countries and employs more than 60,000 people worldwide.
Business Unit Coordinator – CEMENTING
- Supervise and coordinate product & services delivery in accordance to Weatherford and Customer quality standard and procedures.
- Act as principle technical assistant to the Business Unit Manager and Operation Manager.
- Lead the team in ensure quality and on time delivery of equipment and services within the safety parameter of Weatherford and various oilfield operators.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ in similar position
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in cementing business and/or operation
- Strong operational and technical skills in relation to relevant Weatherford products and services
- Good customer and employee interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop staff to full potential
- Proficient verbal & written English communication skills
- Computer Literate
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Highly organized and self-motivated.
We offer career growth in an exciting, challenging and rewarding professional environment both in the position advertised and beyond.
Please send your updated CV with Position Title as your Email Subject to:
Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.