OPPORTUNITIES FOR HIGHFLYERS
DANAAIR, Nigeria’s newest airline, is looking for dedicated and committed individuals to join us in Lagos, Nigeria.
If you like the idea of being part of a small, friendly team of people at the start of an exciting new venture, this is the time to act. You will benefit from:
- Competitive salary package.
- Excellent standards of Training
- A highly organised and supportive environment
- Great opportunities for career advancement
As an Md83 Captain for Dana Air, you will be responsible to the Chief Pilot and the Company for the safe and efficient operation of the aircraft.
To join us a Captain you will need to:
- Have an ICAO ICAO/FAA/JAR Licence
- Be current on MD80 aircraft type
- Have Total Flight Time in excess of 5000 Hours, 1000 PIC hours on MD80 type.
- Have good CRM Skills
- Have Class 1 Medical Licence
- Have excellent level of spoken and written English
- Demonstrate sound technical skills, potential leadership qualities and command.
- Exhibit leadership and flight deck management skills
Please email your detailed resume to email@example.com mentioning the Position applied for in the subject of the email, within 20 June 2009.
DANA AIRLINES LIMITED