PT. Agincourt Resources is a subsidiary of G-Resources.
G-Resources is a Hong Kong listed gold mining and exploration company. It has acquired the world-class Martabe gold-silver project in northern Sumatera, Indonesia. Already in development, Martabe is expected to commence production of gold in 2011. The mine will be capable of producing at a rate of 250,000oz gold and 3M oz silver per annum.
Martabe with a resource base of 6.5Moz gold and 66Moz silver will form the core starter asset around which a globally competitive, Asia-Pacific focused gold company will be built. G-Resources seek to rapidly grow production to more than one million ounces of gold annually through exploration of the large and highly prospective Martabe property and through acquisition of other quality gold assets.
PT. Agincourt Resources is pleased to invite applications for the following roles:
Cataloguer (SCM 11151)
These positions will be based at the Martabe Project with FIFO roster 4/2 weeks and will report directly to the Senior Cataloguer.
Role of this position is to receive and verify catalogue information which is provided by User based on the applicable catalogue standard and input the information to the System and maintain the existing catalogue information to prepare correct, complete and updated stock item to perform purchasing effectively and efficiently.
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor Degree from related program.
- Experience in Supply Chain.
- Able to communicate in English both written and spoken.
- Able to operate Ms. Office.
- Good understanding in commodity trading standards such as ASTM, JIS, ANSI, SNI, etc.
- Able to use internet in searching material specification.
- Minimum 1 year experience as Cataloguer is preferred.
- Possessing Catalogue training certification and understanding of AUSLANG catalogue system and NATO codification is preferred.
Females with the required qualifications and experience are encouraged to apply.
Applications, including full details of applicant s qualifications, experiences and work history, should be sent not later than December 14th, 2011 to:
HR & Admin Department – PT Agincourt Resources
Or email: email@example.com
Please put the position title & code on your application subject.
Only short listed candidates will be notified for further processes.