PT Madhani Talatah Nusantara is a progressive Mining and Construction, Contracting Company established for more than 8 years and instead in the resource section in Indonesia with an 2300 employees is seeking suitably qualified and experienced personnel for the following senior positions:
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
As a key member of executive Management team, the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) will report to the President Director and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company. The CFO will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance forecasting, strategic planning, job costing, legal, financial analysis, banking relationships and institutional financing.
- Provides leadership in the development and continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Provides timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Develops, implements, and maintains a comprehensive job cost system.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of corporate Finance & Accounting functions.
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/strategies and regulatory action.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities and decisions.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the company
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BS in Accounting or Finance, MBA and/or CPA highly desirable.
- 10+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles preferably in the mining or construction industries.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicated and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff remote locations essential.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decision based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results – orientation.
- A remunerations package with the position responsibilities and successful candidate capabilities and experience is applicable.
Application for the Chief Accounting Officer (CFO) position close on December 26, 2010, and should be sent either in writing to:
HR Manager PT Madhani Talatah Nusantara
PO Box 1650 Jakarta 12016 or
e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (Maximum file size on attachments 200 Kb).
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.