LLOYD’S REGISTER QUALITY ASSURANCE (LRQA) is a globally distinguished Certification Organisation providing value-added certification and training services in ISO 9001, ISO 14000, HACCP, OHSAS 18001, TS 16949, and other specialist Standards. Due to continued business expansion in Indonesia, we seek a dynamic candidate for the following,
Clean Development Management and Climate Change Validator /Verifier
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the basic principles, concepts and terminology associated with data and information verification auditing.
- Data and information assurance engagement knowledge and initial skill development
- Knowledge and initial skill development for performing an assurance engagement
- Knowledge and understanding of the CDM and/or WCD and/or ISO 14064:2006 scheme and the requirements of Compliance Report validation
- Should fluent in Bahasa and English
- Excellent communication and presentation skill
- The Candidate must have experience at least 2 years on CDM project.
- Minimum S1 education background.
- Have thorough CDM Demonstrate experience, knowledge and understanding of:
- CDM M&P
- Kyoto Protocol
- Relevant EB Decisions
- Project design
- Financial aspects
- Issues related to various aspects of CDM project functions in general
An attractive remuneration package, commensurate with qualification and experience awaits the right candidates. Only applicants who meet the criteria are required to apply. Please submit your detailed CV together with a recent passport-sized photograph no later than Saturday, 29th October 2011 to:
Senior Human Resources Specialist, PT. LLOYD’S REGISTER INDONESIA
Menara Dea 1 12th Fl., Kawasan Mega Kuningan, Jl. Mega Kuningan Barat 1X Kay. E4.3 No.1 Jakarta 12950
Or email to: Jakarta@lr.org
(Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview)