Client Relationship Representative – Telecommunication Sector
IBM: WORK FOR THE WORLD.
It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there, IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their expo career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
- Delivering the revenue and profit objectives in Telecommunication Sector by selling the complete IBM portfolio.
- Independently selects the appropriate offering and distribution channels to provide solutions to client’s business needs/objectives.
- Demonstrating a high level of expertise in the IT industry.
- Collaborate with the extended IBM team in developing sufficient opportunity pipeline to achieve the revenue and product mix objectives.
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree from any major background.
- Minimum of 7 years experience working as a professional in IT company.
- Have a strong sales relationship in the Telecommunication sector and working knowledge across multiple processes, platforms and architectures of offerings to assigned industry.
- Sales leadership and self driven upon delivery in a dynamic working environment.
- Possess good executive presence and able to influence executive decision maker
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Bahasa and English, both written and spoken.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 5 years experience in Strong Sales Relationship in selling IT solution to Telecommunication Sector
- English: Intermediate
- Indonesian: Fluent
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Closing date: April 5th, 2009