An international company as one of Sumitomo Corporation Groups, doing business in the field of private electric power for employment in the North East of Central Java of follows:
- Coal Fired Power Plant Engineer (Code: CFPE)
- Chemical or Environmental Engineer Staff (Code: CEE)
He/She should have the following qualifications:
- Graduated from reputable university with min. S-1 certificate preferably majoring in disciplines which are useful for operation & maintenance of Coal Fired Power Plant.
- Graduated from reputable University preferably majoring in Chemical or Environmental Engineering
- Knowledge and experience to communicate and interact with Government authority/officer, preferably related with environmental, licenses and permit.
- Minimum 5 years coal fired power plant experience and understanding of Industrial Environmental will turn out as an added value.
- Minimum 3 years as chemist and or environmental engineer in teal fired power plant experiences or similar industry
- Good knowledge in power plant and boiler water chemistry, laboratory analysis, AMDAL/RKL-RPL development, environmental audit/permits and its regulatory requirement
- Having ISO 14001 / OHSAS 18001 Auditor certificate is preferably
- Proficient in English and computer literate.
- Having a good communication, coordination skills and interpersonal relationship
- Quick and enthusiastic learner (not only his/her specialty but also surrounding area), teachable and paying careful attention in details
- Patent and flexible
- Sound knowledge of IT would be also evaluated as an added value.
Qualification for CFPE: 1, 4, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
Qualification for CEE: 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
Interested candidates who meet the above qualification may submit non-returnable:
- Application Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Recent color photograph, and
- Photocopy of graduation certificates
- Copy of identity card (KTP or SIM)
By mentioning position code Vacancy for CFPE or CEE on subject email send to the following email address: email@example.com
Expected salary and fringe benefits may be mentioned in the Application Letter. Every application will be treated in strictest confidence, only short listed candidates will be called for interviews.
Closing date: 28 December 2014