Coil Tubing Supervisors
Our international client is seeking three Coil Tubing Supervisors for a staff positions based in Jakarta, Muara Badak and Balikpapan. You must have Field Experience in Coiled Tubing, Nitrogen or Frac-Acid. Good career progression is on offer as well as international work opportunities.
- Plans and performs necessary calculations for the total job at the well site as needed.
- Coordinates and directs the activities of subordinate supervisors, service operators and operator assistants during the equipment rig up and rig down on a location and the preparation of equipment for performing a job.
- Provides planning necessary for the job including instructions to the crew and dispute resolutions to approved levels.
- Under general supervision, promote excellent customer relations at the worksite.
- Ensures customer satisfaction with jobs performed.
- Perform data collection and data distribution on jobs.
- Coordinates the clean up, repair and preparation of equipment for the next job.
- Provides input on individual performance levels of his/her subordinates providing on-the-job skills development to enhance job performance.
- Minimum Diploma graduate.
- At least 2 years experienced in related field (Operator) and 5 years experienced in related field (Supervisor)
- Field experience in Coiled Tubing, Nitrogen or Frac-Acid.
- Possess exceptional skills within the service line and have a general understanding of other service functions.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others is essential given the nature of oil field service work.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness.
- Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) standards, practices and guidelines.
- Licensure to drive commercial vehicles may be required.
- Promotes and takes an active part in quality improvement processes.
- Possess the ability understand to Well Bore schematic; analyze computer programs (IWI) and operational procedures.
- Basic computer skills are preferred.
- Possess good leadership and negotiating skills.
- English proficiency both oral and written.
- Proven leadership competency is a must for the Supervisory level
If you believe you have the expertise and skills necessary to execute the requirements above, please send your CV to email@example.com
Applicants who do not possess the required industry experience should not apply.