Coiled Tubing Supervisors
The position is rotational and will be finalized if successful. This will be land based and will be a long term project. Previous experience of working within Indonesia advantageous, as the work location will be in Indonesia.
Typical work activities
- Operate pumps that circulate water, oil, or other fluids through wells to remove sand or other materials obstructing the free flow of oil.
- Confer with others to gather information regarding pipe or tool sizes or borehole conditions in wells.
- Observe load variations on strain gauges, mud pumps, and motor pressure indicators; and listen to engines, rotary chains, and other equipment in order to detect faulty operations or unusual well conditions.
- Thread cables through derrick pulleys, using hand tools.
- Close and seal wells no longer in use.
- Install pressure-control devices onto wellheads.
- Prepare reports of services rendered, tools used, or time required, for billing purposes.
- Examine unserviceable wells to determine actions to be taken to improve well conditions.
- Interpret instrument readings to ascertain the depth of obstruction.
- Select fishing methods or tools for removing obstacles such as liners, broken casing, screens, or drill pipe.
- Operate specialized equipment to remove obstructions by backing-off or severing pipes by chemical or explosive action.
- Insert detection instruments into wells with obstructions.
- Perforate well casings or sidewalls of boreholes with explosive charges.
- Direct drilling crews performing activities such as assembling and connecting pipe, applying weights to drill pipes, or drilling around lodged obstacles.
- Day rate is negotiable upon experience.
Please send your application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org