Eni is a major integrated international oil and gas company based in Italy, with interests in 85 different countries, and employs approximately 82,300 people worldwide. eni has Exploration & Production activities in Italy and other areas worldwide such as West & North Africa, US, South America, North Sea, Kazakhstan and Asia.
In Indonesia, eni Muara Bakau currently holds working interests in 14 PSCs of which 9 are as operator, mostly in Deepwater areas with an active exploration and development program. To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, eni Muara Bakau is inviting candidates who possess relevant education background, experience and competencies to join our Company.
To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, eni Muara Bakau BV is looking for qualified personnel with high motivation, initiative, and integrity to fill in the following positions:
- Follow up daily contractor construction activities, scheduled and unscheduled.
- Attend QC inspections called by contractor, representing ENI function at the Contractor’s locations of manufacturing and test activities, within the project.
- Carry out MC inspections and fill relevant MCCR for cable trays, cables, connection and termination, cables IR tests, electrical equipment installation and testing.
- Evaluate technical performance for Contractor, reporting to site superintendent about contractor/ subcontractor behaviour, identifying the elements that can adversely affect the planned discipline achievements, advising site manager about on-going criticalities.
- Verify the Contractors construction physical progress relevant to electrical discipline installation.
- Verify construction works are in compliance with project drawings, specifications and applicable international/local codes and standards
- Ensure electrical equipment and system integrity from Contractor receiving at Yard to handover to company Maintain Contractor and class relations and attend meetings, in support site superintendent.
- Evaluate / handle Quality observation reports (QOR) and Technical Queries together with ENI engineers and quality team
- Assist Contractor on technical requests
- Towards the Contractor initiate and follow up required preventive and corrective actions as a result of audits, qualifications, verification and examinations.
- In agreement with site superintendent and HSE officer, stop further work when major/critical HSE deviations are detected
Cooperate with Eni engineers in identifying design issues, proposing possible technical solutions.
- The job holder must have Engineering degree
- Project Execution / Implementation
- Good command of English
- Not less than 8 years of working experience in oil & gas industry, at least five years of involvement in large EPCI projects.
- Electric installation certificate as per Indonesian rules requirements.
- Familiar with international codes and standards
- Work team management methodology.
- Documentation management.
- Good communication skills at all levels.
- Familia with international code and standard
Should you are interested with the position & meet the qualifications required, please send only your latest resume (in MS Word or PDF format with size no more than 1 MB) to:
(Please mention the position title on the email subject: Apply for Electrical Supervisor)
Please note that applications may not be reviewed if received after 12 February 2016. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please be aware that eni will never ask the applicant to pay any fee or appoint any travel agent for the selection process. All communications that ask the applicant to pay any fee or use specific travel agent are fraudulent & scam.