VERITY is a professional Search and Selection company and Recruitment Consultancy formed in Australia and Indonesia in 2007. Our business has been founded by five clear Values; Professional Ethics, Customer Service, Achievement, Teamwork and Life Balance. We integrate these into all we do within our dealings with clients and candidates. Our success has been built upon the recognition that every client and candidate has unique challenges, circumstances and specific needs. Our mission is to identify and address these needs, by working with our clients and candidates to provide customized and innovative approaches and solutions. All of our consultants are skilled and experienced recruitment professionals from the Human Resources and Management professions. Verity has offices in Jakarta and Perth and is represented through alliances in Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane.
Our clients are leading International companies who seek the very best of candidates to work in their business. We seek industry professionals who are formally qualified and have a demonstrated ability to meet the requirements of the job. Salary and conditions are negotiable.
Community Manager (ref: CMM)
(Mining :Java based)
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor s Degree in Construction, Engineering (Civil), Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
• Required skills: good communication and interpersonal skills, good knowledge of local communities’ culture.
• Required languages: English.
• At least 10 years of working experience in community relations in remote area.
• Applicants should hold relevant residence status.
• Preferably specializing in Corporate Affairs and Communications or equivalent.
• Willing to work in East Java.
Salary and benefits:
Salary and benefits are negotiable.
Please email your applications (in English and MS Word format 1mb maximum) and ensure you detail the job reference in the subject line: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.