PT KALTIM PRIMA COAL (PT KPC)
01. MANAGER – INTERNAL AUDIT
- Tertiary qualifications (S1 degree) in business management / accounting, Master degree is preferred.
- At least 10 (ten) years internal audit experience. Ideally in a large scale corporate environment covering operational, risk, assurance audits as well as audit work at a recognized senior level and exposure to the oil, gas or mining industries.
- Managerial and supervisory experience.
- Project management skills.
- Attention to detail together with analytical and problem solving skills.
- Hold professional/ expertise certification from recognized professional institution (such as Certified Internal Auditor from The Institute of Internal Auditor).
02. SUPERINTENDENT – DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- Bachelor Degree (S1) in (Law, Social Science, Psychology or Mass Communication) with 7 – 9 years working experience in industrial relation.
- Strong knowledge of Manpower Regulations of Indonesia.
- Capability to do negotiation in conflict and pressure situation.
- Maintain good relation with officials from the Department of Manpower, Disnaker, Industrial Relation Court and all Unions in KPC as well as with KPC employees.
03. SPECIALIST – GENERAL TRAINING
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, Education or other related fields with a minimum of 3 years relevant in training and/ or human resource development.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills to conduct Leadership and Management Training programs.
- Knowledge of principles and current approaches to General Training and adult education techniques.
- Fluent communication skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Excellent relationship management, time management, analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
04. SPECIALIST – COMPUTER OPERATION – DATA CENTER (SCO)
- Have good knowledge of UNIX and Windows server operating systems.
- Have a degree in Computing or other relevant subjects, and/or holding a relevant certificate(s) form Microsoft or recognized organization in computing services.
- Have experience and proven skills in administering UNIX (Linux & HPUX) and Windows servers (Minimum 3 years) with board knowledge in the field of computing.
05. SUPERVISOR – PROJECT (MECHANICAL)
- Have good Mechanical Construction design analysis skills and must be able to check design results in at least two different ways, with minimum 3 years’ experience.
- Ability to write clear, concise, relevant reports – usually with detailed recommendations. Ideally these reports should be in English Language.
06. ENGINEER – PROJECT (MECHANICAL)
- Graduated from Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 (Five) years working experience in EPC project particularly in mechanical disciplines (preferably bulk material handling construction/ operation, rotating machinery) with sufficient exposure to capital projects.
- Understand project management tools and techniques.
- Understand of ASME, ASTM, AWS and other Standards Specification.
- Knowledge and experience in bulk handling material project’s construction, equipment installation techniques and standards.
- Familiar/ experience working in a dynamic project environment.
07. COORDINATOR – SURVEY
- Graduated from Geodetic Engineering or related engineering.
- Familiar to use 3D AutoCAD and Microsoft Excel and Power Points
- Experience handling heavy infrastructure project as surveyor at least 10 years and surveyor coordinator at least 3 years in mining area.
- Extensive experience in Total Station instruments and leveling surveying, GPS system (Processing GPS RTK, post processing Kinematics and static, network adjustment).
08. SUPERVISOR – MATERIAL CONTROL
- Mechanical Background: minimum STM
- project as supervisor in material control, have experience as supervisor in material control and warehousing
- Understand procedure for material storage, classification.
- Detailed knowledge in HSE standard and requirement
- Be able to demonstrate good understanding of planning and scheduling techniques and processes.
- Good communication skill in Bahasa Indonesia and English (passive).
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the organization.
- Be able to demonstrate good leadership attributes.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good communication in both written and spoken English
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Highly self-motivated and strong analytical skills
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Creative, self-starter, team player and having self-integrity
Please send your application with a comprehensive CV (include Salary Expectation) and a recent photograph, within December 11, 2013 with email address:
PT KALTIM PRIMA COAL
PO BOX 620 Balikpapan 76106 Kalimantan Timur
Or Email: Recruitment@kpc.co.id
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process