PT. Agincourt Resources is a subsidiary of G-Resources.
G-Resources is a Hong Kong listed gold mining and exploration company. It has acquired the world-class Martabe gold-silver project in northern Sumatera, Indonesia. Already in development, Martabe is expected to commence production of gold in 2011. The mine will be capable of producing at a rate of 250,000oz gold and 3M oz silver per annum.
Martabe with a resource base of 6.5Moz gold and 66Moz silver will form the core starter asset around which a globally competitive, Asia-Pacific focused gold company will be built. G-Resources seek to rapidly grow production to more than one million ounces of gold annually through exploration of the large and highly prospective Martabe property and through acquisition of other quality gold assets.
PT. Agincourt Resources is pleased to invite applications for the following roles:
Contract Admin (CCM 0511)
This position will be based in Martabe with FIFO schedule 4/2 weeks and reports directly to the Senior Contract Admin.
Roles of this position are to prepare and administer the activities of the PTAR Martabe contracting in order to ensure commercial aspects of all contracting activities throughout all PTAR user departments in accordance with company standards, policies and procedures, Indonesian Law and Martabe Mine Contract of Work while at the same time ensuring a high level of support service to user departments for contract bidding, negotiating, preparation, administration and management and applying an ethical, efficient, risk managed, consistent and cost effective approach at every stage of the process.
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
- Minimum Degree in business, law, engineering, Supply Chain or equivalent
- Certified professional in Contracts or Procurement and Supply Chain functions is preferred
- Minimum 7 – 10 years experience in contract management including project construction.
- Sound understanding of relevant Indonesian business, legal system, company law, immigration, manpower, tax, importation, mines and energy regulations.
- Contract writing, including technical capabilities, Scope of Work (SOW) and commercial terms & condition.
- Well developed computer skills to be able to implement and maintain effective processes and procedures.
- Strong analytical capabilities and negotiating skills, sound business sense, advanced English language documentation skills with high attention to detail.
- Good communication skill both Indonesia and English.
- Good interpersonal skill.
Senior Contract Admin (SCM 0563)
This position will be based at the location of Martabe Project with FIFO schedule 4/2 weeks and at times be required to travel to Jakarta. This position reports directly to the Contract Superintendent.
The role of the Senior Contract Administrator is to plan, organize and control activities of PTAR Martabe contracting in an effective and efficient ways based on mining industry standards.
Candidates for this role would be expected to meet the following criteria:
- S1 Degree in Business, Law, Engineering or equivalent
- 10 years upper experience in mining industry
- Experience in contract management including construction project
- Sound understanding of relevant Indonesian business, legal system, immigration, manpower, tax, importation, mines and energy regulations
- Strong leadership skills, team work and good communication skills
Applications, including full details of applicant s qualifications, experiences and work history, should be sent not later than May 24th, 2011 to:
HR & Admin Department – PT Agincourt Resources
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put the position title & code on your application subject.
Only short listed candidates will be notified for further processes.