Hexindo Adiperkasa Tbk is the trustworthy sole distributor of Hitachi heavy equipment and component brand in Indonesia. Hexindo has always been committed to the expansion of products and services through the implementation of one-stop service approach to offer heavy equipments solutions according to customer’s specification.
We believe recruitment is a vital component of developing a motivated team and identifying future leaders in order to support our corporate growth at all levels of our operations. Our ability to recruit talent is not only because we are one of the largest heavy equipment distributors in Indonesia, but also because we aim to create a favorable environments that value individual achievement.
We are seeking the great people to support and enhance our position as the great company for heavy equipment industry for the position of:
Contract Administration Supervisor
(Balikpapan – Kalimantan Timur)
- Review and familiarization with all current contracts.
- Review and familiarization with all contracts with pending and future support contracts, ISO 9001 standard operating procedures, BSC system and its role in department performance.
- Clarification of customer needs in relation to maintenance support enquiries. Respond to internal and external customer enquiries on budget rates and costing.
- Represent contracts managers absence; including attending internal/external meetings representing Contracts Department and Hexindo.
- Develop of system tools to enable quicker and more efficient delivery of rates and costing information to both internal and external customers, improved administration of contracts (new contract finalization progress, rise and fall, etc).
- Minimum S1 in Accountancy
- Male/Female, age 30-40.
- 5 years of working experience in the related field.
- Have good team work, good communication skill and customer service orientation.
- Easy to work in new environment and like to have new challenge.
- Fluent in English, both of spoken and written.
- Computer Literates: Internet, MS Office, (preferable) AS400 and AMT.
- Have Driving License A.
Interested applicants please send your application with detailed resume along with position applied to address below as soon as possible. All information received will be kept in strictly confidential