Where can I make curiosity my profession?
Dare to ask: Apply now.
Siemens is a global powerhouse in electronics and electrical engineering, actively operating in more than 190 countries. We’re offering a wide range of pioneering products for energy efficiency, industrial productivity, affordable healthcare and intelligent Infrastructure, with a quickly growing focus on sustainability. To find answers to the toughest questions of our time, we need open-minded and curious people who dare to ask them. Just like the more than 405,000 people of Siemens. And maybe just like you.
For our Energy Sector, we are looking for a
Corporate Account Manager
What are my responsibilities?
- Lead and manage strategic initiatives of Energy sector in the country
- Responsible for the maximization of the local account penetration and profitable growth of the defined Siemens account
- Represent Siemens in all strategic activities arid act as interface between the customer and the internal Siemens organization
- Drive market intelligence Initiative containing market trend analysis, do SWOT analysis, updating and maintaining market data and development of strategic plan
- Act as advocate for the customer’s interests and shows a personal long term commitment for the customer
- Perform win and toss analysis for projects together with Business Units
- What do I need to qualify for this job? University degree in Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge and expertise in the area of Energy business and sales activities which are similar to Siemens
- Experience in Senior Management function in the Energy market
- English business fluent
- Have international and multicultural exposure
- Have ability to analyze
- Self motivated as well as have strategy and result orientation
- Good leadership and communication skills
How do I apply?
Online application is preferred to caraw.1ftsfentsm.com with the subject “CAM”. Please send your CV, meant photograph, copy of diplomas, employment certificate or any other relevant details.
Find out how you can make a career at Siemens. Dare to ask.