Star Energy Group is one of the leading power and oil & gas companies in Indonesia With total consolidated revenue of approximately US$l60mn in year 2009. At the moment, Star Energy Group has, through its subsidiaries, working interest in four oil & gas blocks in Indonesia, and two geothermal power plants, one in Halmahera and a 227MW geothermal power plant in West Java.
Star Energy is currently looking for qualified professionals to join our talented and diverse workforce with the chance for significant career advancement and financial gain.
Corporate Financial Planning Manager (CFPM)
- Assist the Senior Manager in coordinating and leading the development of the five-year business plans, annual operating and Capital Budgets and quarterly forecasts for Corporate Financial Planning Department
- Provide financial support to all areas of responsibility. This includes active interaction with the areas to prepare monthly phased OPEX and CAPEX Budgets; forecasting, cost control, performance measurement, benchmarking, operational metrics sad financial analysis. Process flow reviews and benchmarking will be other key components.
- Responsible for the monthly management reporting of actual to budget variances, forecast updates and variance analysis and year on year analyses for the line of business.
- Responsible for providing detailed variance analysis and financial commentary on the key drivers of performance by dept and Line of Business
- Play a lead role in ensuring that the financial functions performed in the area are properly aligned and comply with corporate strategic plans, policies, procedures and internal controls in order to contribute to the achievement of corporate goals.
- Assist the Senior Manager in leading, motivating and developing a staff of professional financial managers and analysts who are proactive, creative, and focused on creating value for the corporation.
- Male/Female, age max 40 years old.
- A Bachelor s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required with a GM of at least 3 out of 4. An advanced degree and/or business certification is preferred.
- At least five years experience in preparation, presentation and interpretation of financial budgets and reports to business management teams and/or Group Financial Control Is required. Experience with global organizations is preferred given the complexity of reporting under IFRS guidelines.
- Preferred experience in the development of Corporate Business Plans and Budgets coordinating the complex issues that are inherent in these key areas.
- Have good knowledge in financial modeling, financial forecasting, valuation theory O&M / capital forecasting and reporting.
- Work experience and familiarity with the complex Issues associated with the financial reporting aspects of global reporting.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, and international financial issues.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, innovate and can show proven leadership qualities.
- Have strong written verbal and presentation skills. Ability to explain complex business issues both internally and externally.
- Excellent spreadsheet and analytical/problem, solving skills,
- At least five years experience in managing teams of professional accounting staff and/or financial analysts in the corporate finance department of a well established public accounting firm or reputable banks/investment banking firm.
- Strong project management skills.