With Great Ambition Comes Great Opportunities
PT. Great Eastern Life Indonesia (GELIndo) is a subsidiary of The Great Eastern Life Assurance Co. Ltd. Singapore (GELS), the oldest and most established insurance company in Singapore. GELIndo has focused on increasing the business and helping meet customer needs through all sales offices in Indonesia.
A subsidiary of OCBC Bank, Great Eastern Holdings is the biggest insurance group in Singapore and Malaysia. Great Eastern is the market leader in both countries. Great Eastern also operates in China and Brunei and has offices in Shanghai, Beijing, Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
In view of our Regional expansion, we would like to invite dedicated and promising individuals to be part of our Indonesian team as:
Corporate Legal & Compliance
- To advice & support all contracts in legal aspects.
- To draft & review any business, agreement on letter of engagement with external parties which legal impact to company.
- To monitor the implementation of company law and any attached regulations as issued by the government or other institution affecting the company
- To do daily compliance matters
- To assist for review and check all corporate secretariat matters
- Minimal 4-5 years experiences as Corporate Legal / Compliance from Financial Institution
- Life insurance background is advantage
- Female / Male Max 35 years old
- Bachelor degree major in Law
- Having experience on Compliance matter i.e. Know Your Customer Principle, Daily customer identification checking.
- Wide knowledge of Corporate Law according to Indonesian Law and Regulation
- Good understanding Corporate Secretary matter
- Excellent skill in legal techniques as well as legal drafting
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in English both oral & written
If you meet above requirements, please send your application with complete resume, academic transcript and photograph to:
HUMAN CAPITAL DIVISION – PT GREAT EASTERN LIFE INDONESIA
Menara Karya 5th floor Jl.H.R Rasuna Said Blok.X-5 Kav.1-2 Jakarta. 12910