TRIPATRA (www.tripatra.com) is reputable company in energy sector, has been operating in Indonesia more than 40 years.
Since its establishment in 1973 Tripatra has consistently offered best solutions in energy industry. Our key strength is delivering high quality services in Engineering, EPC, O&M, and project management services to assist world-wide clients in various sectors: Oil & Gas, Downstream & Petrochemical, Mining, and Infrastructure.
Tripatra has strong, committed, and professional management team, fully supported by multidiscipline engineering workforce with high caliber national and multinational expertise.
If you would like to have bright future in Engineering & Construction sectors, then we offers you positions with following disciplines & qualifications:
Corporate Strategic Officer
- Guiding BOD for the organizational planning, decision making and budgeting processes
- Assessing alternatives strategies through which the strategic objectives are to be achieved
- Cascading strategy to the operational and to ensure the best use of the company resources with targeted timeline
- Developing & implementing monitoring mechanism to ensure implementation of company’s priorities
- Developing reporting systems that provide necessary support to the management process
- Identify corporate issues & prepare economic and strategic assessments
- Defining & managing operational tasks and associated CSP Unit’s requirements
- Minimum Bachelor Degree.
- Minimum 3 years experiences in same position.
- Fluent in English
- Proven knowledge in balance scorecard, risk management, and reporting for corporate.
Please kindly submit your CV to:
Only shortlisted will be notified.