The hottest American Fashion Brand invites fun loving and energetic individuals with excellent selling skills for the following position for our retail store in Grand Indonesia Mall, Jakarta.
- Sales – Drive improvement of sales i.e. Achievement Sales Target, Increase Average Item per Customer (AIC), Increase Average Customer Purchase (ACP) aria ensuring the operational efficiency, productivity and profitability of outlet through the effective management of three main resources (stock, space & manpower).
- Customer Service Measurement – Analyze, review and create the customer service standards and measurement that will drive Sales and support the Company customer service strategy.
- Security/inventory Management – Implement and monitoring of strict inventory control procedure in order to avoid shrinkage and to maintain efficient security within stores. Coordinate & organize regular stock counts to ensure the physical stock level corresponds with computerized records
- Management– Ensure effective recruitment management and Development of people that meet Company competency requirement. Analyze the staff attrition details and provide feedback to Regional office.
- Marketing – Influence & integrate the regional marketing plan, manage the promotions and suggest marketing activities to drive bustles outcome. Conduct evaluation, analysis and submit report post completion of the ATL & BTL Regional Office – Malaysia.
- Business Development –Business analysis for new business opportunities with comprehensive risk assessment and costing. Assure all business development activities are performed in a timely and professorial manner.
- Reports – analyze market treed of competitors and suggest areas of improvement. Provide monthly sales analysis report
- Candidate should be at least a Degree holder with 7-8 years experience in ladies fashion or retail industry
- Strong business and financial acumen, leadership and interpersonal skills,
- Analytical, capable of fast decision making and possesses good judgment
- Committed, self motivated, independent, a dynamic team leader & result oriented
- Show flexibility & openness to change
- Strategic out of the box thinker
- Possesses the ability to stay energetic and positive for the business swings and maintain enthusiasm for the business
- Willing to work long hours, including weekends and public holidays
- Communicates crisply, enthusiastically and frequently
- Has fun, maintains a positive attitude even while under stress
Please email your resume with photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is a 22 February 2009, only short listed candidates will be notified.