Established Multi-National Company is looking for:
1. CONTROL SALES ENGINEER
- To generate profitable orders from the sales account assigned, fully satisfy customers and establish a long-term relationship of trust and confidence between Spirax Sarco and customer.
- To develop a full understanding of the market, be aware of the market activities and the competition, thereafter identify the sales opportunities and how to convert them.
- To monitor all quotation generated, ensure that they are professionally followed-up in such a way as to maximize sales.
- To offer suggestions on stock that the stock kept in Singapore is sufficient to support your sales activities.
- To continually search for new prospects, so as to expand your customer base and to fully exploit any sales opportunities within your assigned tasks
2. SALES ENGINEER
- Implementation engineering and product knowledge to support customer process efficiency and energy saving program
- Implement sales program and application support to customer
- Establish and maintain existing account
- Explore & develop new accounts and new industrial market opportunity.
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering (preferably major in Controls Engineering)
- Minimum 2 years experience for Control Sales Engineer
- Fresh graduate for Sales Engineer
- 2 years sales experience in selling pneumatic / electric, control valves
- Self-motivated and result-oriented, good inter personal & communication skills, able to work independently and the same time a team player
- Male, late twenties or early thirties
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
- Driving license
Please send you application within 28 February 2009 to
PO. Box 1417 Jakarta Selatan 12014