EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT CONOCOPHILLIPS
CSR Program Specialist
This CSR Program Specialist will have the primary responsibility to develop community development programs based on preliminary assessment of the local community and also responsible for the monitoring and evaluation of the community development programs by working together with the Field External Relations (FER) group and provide recommendations on the effectiveness of the program.
- Min. Bachelor Degree, major in Social Sciences (preferably in Marine Sciences or Anthropology) or Management.
- 3-5 years of progressively responsible experience in different functions and relevant experience in Corporate Social Responsibility including program management skills.
- Good command of English language (spoken & written).
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have strong leadership along with negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office).
- Able to sustain excellent work performance in high pressure situation and work under minimum supervision.
- Ability to travel to field or even remote locations.
- Demonstrate good teamwork and able to handle conflict resolution.
- Have strong networking with other social based Institution.
Only those individuals who fully meet the above requirements need apply.
Write down THE POSITION TITLE you apply in the subject of your email not later than June 7th 2011 to: RSCJakartaRecruitment@conocophillips.com