G-Resources is an Asia-Pacific gold company, based and listed in Hong Kong, and is operating the Martabe Gold Mine in North Sumatera. The open cut mine, with an average strip ratio of less than 1.4:1, and a conventional processing circuit incorporating jaw crushing, SAG and ball milling and CIL, processes in excess of 4.5mtpa to produce greater than 250,000 ounces of gold and 3 million ounces of silver annually. The Martabe Gold Mine is striving to maintain an excellent track record in responsible mining practices, and clear commitment to compliance to mining regulations as well as developing and managing mining activities with the involvement of local communities.
To strengthen the existing management team and to ensure the achievement of the company objectives, the Martabe Gold Mine is looking for candidate to fill the role:
SUPERVISOR – DAY CREW (PRO 1291)
This position will be based in Martabe Project and reports directly to the Processing Superintendent.
Role of this position is to provide the necessary skills, knowledge and supervision to the local Process Plant Day Crew workforce to ensure all activities associated within the Process Plant are effectively and safely carried out on a daily basis. He/she will implement with the Process Superintendent strategies for continuous improvement in overall process Plant performance to ensure production targets are met with particular emphasis on safety, environment, productivity, security and cost.
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
- Graduated from Senior High School – SMK or SMA.
- Must have an excellent understanding of the English language and able to communicate both written and spoken.
- Computer literate with Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook and Internet
- 4 years or more experience gained in a supervisor role preferably processing within the resource sector.
- Minimum 7 years relevant operator experience preferably processing within the resource sector.
- Ability to read and understand PFD’s, PID’s and control philosophy documentation. The ability to explain information in these documents to trainee Process Plant Operators.
- Understanding of and ability to use plant SCADA system. Commissioning experience (not essential but highly regarded)
- The ability to prepare training materials and present training information will be highly regarded.
- The ability to teach and train operators to carry out their duties in such a manner as to achieve maximum individual accountability.
- Thorough knowledge of occupational hazards associated within a Processing Plant environment.
- Ability to plan and supervise the work of others on a shift, daily, and weekly basis.
- Ability to understand and efficiently carry out written and oral instructions.
- An understanding of security procedures.
- Superior work ethic, be able to effectively communicate with all staff and display a high degree of respect for the local people and their culture.
If you believe you have the necessary skills, qualities and experience to succeed in this position, apply in confidence by quoting the position title & code on the email subject, no later than January, 10 2014 to:
Human Resources Department – PT Agincourt Resources
Females are encouraged to apply; only short listed candidates will be notified for further processes. For more information on G-Resources and the Martabe Gold Mine please visit www.g-resources.com.