As the manager in charge of a team of sales executives, the Sales Manager:
- Promotes sales through the recruitment and training of staff and the fixing of their targets.
- Monitors and motivates the sales force through participative management.
- Participates in the sales process, both by training new staff and by providing support during negotiations.
- Develops the sales strategy for his or her sector in accordance with sales department policy. In doing this, he or she must use the all the systems available to put in place a suitable sales organisation whilst seeking new directions for sales growth. He or she must also review the marketing campaigns conducted.
- Analyses and checks the growth of the market in his or her sector, producing monthly reports, setting management indicators, analysing statistics and managing a budget
- 5 years working experience in Hospitality Industry
- Bachelor Degree in sales / marketing discipline
- English and Bahasa are required
Please send your cover letter and CV to:
+62 778 425555