PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in all corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia s leading engineering, construction and mining contractors. Thanks to the imagination and commitment of more than 2000 staff, Petrosea has secured a growing portfolio of projects throughout Indonesia and the region.
Petrosea has access and support to world class management and project delivery systems which allows Petrosea to deliver international excellence to the Indonesian market.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
DRILL & BLAST SUPERVISOR
- Minimum 5 years experiences in Drill & Blast,
- Deep knowledge in Drill & Blast,
- Good knowledge in Safety,
- Good supervisory skill,
- Having blaster certificate (2nd class blaster),
- Willing to work extended hour due to project requirement.
- Supervising all drill and blast activities to ensure that pit planning and sequencing is accurate and targets are met.
- Maintain and supervise drills and drill consumables.
- Supervise the day to day activities of fellow employees and contractor personnel and effectively implement the Ground Control Management Plan to ensure risk assessment/ management practices are engaged for ground control hazards and undertake and document regular workplace inspections.
- Actively involved in the development of Standard Work Procedures and a commitment to the training and supervision.
- Assist the Senior Mining Engineer to minimize exposure to personnel and the environment by identifying hazards and risks during the planning phase of the work packages.
- Implement all safety procedures, rules and regulations and statutory regulations in accordance with the Safety Management Plan.
- Ensure attitudes, decisions and work practices of all Superintendent and Supervisory personnel meet or exceed the principles of the Project s Safety and Health Policy, Safety Management Plan, Environmental Management Plan and Safety Procedures.
We offer our staff a challenging and innovative work environment. An attractive salary package will be negotiated to ensure a high caliber appointment.
To apply for this position, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email subject: DRILL & BLAST SUPERVISOR to firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb.