Archi Group is an Indonesian based pure gold mining company, with a focus on gold in Indonesia, with the head quarter in Jakarta. Our subsidiaries in Manado – North Sulawesi, PT. Meares Soputan Mining (MSM) and PT. Tambang Tondano Nusajaya (TTN) at Tokatindung Project Site – are currently seeking below professional in order to support our seamless operation :
TSF SUPERINTENDENT (Job Code : TS/VIII/20)
(Location: Toka Tindung Site)
Responsible for assisting the Technical Services Manager in the Life of Mine (LOM) Tails Management Strategy and all conceptual, basic and initial detailed engineering designs and technical requirements related to construction of the company’s Tailing Management Facilities (TSFs).
- The position key responsibility is to progress and obtain the design and construction permit in consultation with the key external design consultants.
- Liaison between consultants are essential in progressing the tasks necessary for the obtainment of the necessary permits
- The discharge permits currently are coordinated through the ESDM and MSM permitting departments, the position has a role of providing the necessary information to obtain these permits.
- The position requires the maintenance of the TSF schedule that ensures all necessary lifting requirements of the TSF, ensuring equipment and manning resource levels are such that any lack of resources do not impact of the maintaining of adequate freeboard and storage level requirements.
- The position is responsible for the generation of daily/ weekly and monthly and Life of mine options for tails storage capacity.
- The production of these reports in line with the various production deadlines is essential.
- Maintain the essential communication requirements in regards to the TSF operations and management. Maintenance of all photo logs, borehole measurements and V-Notch weir, flow rates measured for coordination and reporting. Including all water analysis results in regards to maintaining operations of the TSF.
- The facilitation of annual external 3rd party review and documentation signoff to ensure all international and domestic design standards are maintained. (Governance)
- Maintaining a relationship with the Indonesian Dam safety commission. This group is responsible for the issue of the design and construction permits
- Coordination with the Process maintenance team who are responsible for the pumping and pipeline delivery of tailings to the TSF and the pumping of return water from the TSF to the process plant. The management of the TSF water balance is critical to ensure that correct water levels are maintained on the dam and that the tailings is placed to bring the dam up at consistent levels around the dam. The coordination of movements of pipelines, powerlines, return water pumps and pipelines are maintained.
- Maintenance of photo logs and equipment logs and maintenance of all handover logs to ensure that full documentation control for compliances are available upon request.
- A background with extensive practical experience in the mining and/or civil earthworks industry, experience in construction of large earthen Tailings storage dams.
- Engineering qualifications (Civil or Mining). Degree and/or Diploma level.
- Must have 12 years’ or more experience within the industry. Practical management and supervision of TSF Dam constructions of at least 10 years.
- Experience with Indonesian mining and environmental compliance regulations preferred.
- Has an Indonesian Driver License (SIM A);
- Able to demonstrate the awareness of corporate safety & environmental guidelines.
Applicants who are qualified and residing in the Surrounding Village of PT. MSM, North Sulawesi will be our priority. Please submit your application letter, CV, Education Credentials, ID Card (KTP) and recent photograph email to: email@example.com
(Put the job code on your subject email)
Maximum file attachment by email: 500kb
Human Capital Department