KUFPEC Indonesia (Anambas) B.V. requires highly qualified individual to join our Jakarta team as:
Drilling Contract Specialist
- Responsibility for drafting Drilling Rig and its associated Services.
- Drive and perform Contract Administration and Supplier Relationship Management.
- Work closely with the Department in developing work scopes, prepare invitations to tender (ITT’s) and requests for quotations (RFQ’s), prepare tender and bid documents.
- Coordinate technical and commercial evaluations, prepare draft contracts and negotiate commercial terms.
- Liaise closely with, Operations department and relevant stakeholders to ensure all contracts are tendered for and executed in line with the C & P Procedures on a timely basis.
- Development of tender packages and coordinate complete tender processes.
- Prepare contractual documentation in accordance with company procedures and Indonesian regulations
- Cost identification and savings through improved contract pricing structures.
- Budget Monitoring support to management in respect of Contracting strategies and monitoring.
- Protection against liabilities and claims and secure compliance with all contractual and legal obligations.
- Steering of risks analysis exercises in respect of Contracts vis-a-vis projects especially Drilling Programs.
- Participate in strategic sourcing processes.
- Demand and market analysis.
- Supplier pre-qualifications.
- Advise internal customer on procurement issues.
- Develop and maintain productive and positive relationships with all key internal and external stakeholders.
- To be responsible in ensuring that all tender process to be held fair, transparent, and efficient as well as fully in compliance with the rules and regulation (including those relevant with anti-corruption and bribery);
Experience & Qualifications
The successful candidate will have a minimum of six (6) or more year’s relevant procurement and contracting experience within the oil and gas industry. Specific experience and expertise in the following is required:
- Experienced in strategic sourcing and SCM processes, and PTK-007 certified or LSP Hulu Migas
- Experience in a Contract and procurement role on major capital projects offshore drilling activities, including drafting and formulating contracts, for rigs, tangible items and drilling services.
- Experience gained within an operator environment would be beneficial.
- Experience in negotiating and managing tender process for large, multi-national projects.
- Proven ability to manage contractors / suppliers to ensure value delivery to the Project. This includes managing contractual obligations of parties involved ensuring that all terms and conditions are met.
- Ability to interact with stakeholders in a multi-functional team and able to accomplish directives in a high-pressure, deadline driven environment.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to assess, prioritize and respond to urgent situations on a timely basis.
- Solid experience in Indonesia legislative environment and contractual agreements.
- Degree qualification in a relevant discipline e.g. Supply Chain Management, Business Studies, Law, or Engineering would be preferred.
SUBMISSION WITH LESS THAN PROVIDED REQUIREMENT YEARS OF EXPERIENCE ABOVE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED OR REPLIED TO.
KUFPEC is an equal opportunity employer who rewards based on performance and results.
Email your application, enclosing CV to:
Please insert the position on subject of your email
(only short-listed candidates will be notified)