Supply Chain Manager (based in Pasuruan-Jawa Timur)
This position is responsible for managing key Supply Chain related functions such as materials planning, scheduling and ordering activities associated with the delivery of specific customer products, direct and indirect material purchasing, inventory control and warehousing, using, shipping and receiving. Leads and Manages site and country supply chain team in the procurement, receipt, disbursement, and inventory control of material to ensure on-time delivery of customer orders while maintaining assigned inventory levels. Implement and optimize supply chain strategies and objectives. Leads End to End Supply Chain improvement activities aimed at inventory, cost and service levels. Is expected to train and develop Supply Chain organization and related functions on Supply Chain processes.
- Implements methods, practices and techniques to ensure the most economical movement of materials through the supply chain to achieve cost-effective logistics practices and inventory levels while meeting customer delivery requirements.
- Manages current and future demand requirements with manufacturing and supplier capabilities/capacities to ensure completion of customer requirements.
- Evaluates, purchases, and monitors raw materials necessary to support production requirements in order to maintain volume requirements and fulfill customer requirements.
- Manages raw material inventory to meet plant objectives, to avoid downtime, optimizing reporting accuracy of raw materials, and preventing financial losses during annual physical inventory.
- Identifies and implements cost reduction opportunities by reviewing supplier capabilities, material options, and processing requirements in order to meet and/or exceed the cost reduction initiatives.
- Manages material cost and schedule impact of proposed engineering changes in addition to taking necessary actions to ensure successful implementation and incorporation of approved engineering releases.
- Supports compliance initiatives and corporate commodity, logistics, and inventory strategies to achieve synergy across the operation.
- Drives Lean 6 Sigma projects to improve performance across all the functions –through implementation of methods, practices and techniques to ensure the most economical movement of materials throughout the supply chain. Owns the Supply Chain map.
- Execute the SC strategy and plans to support business
- Evaluate performance vs. targets
- Lead S&OP implementation, S&OP process improvement and Lead one Country SBU S&OP,
- Improve internal controls & establish remediation plan for controls that are not effective
- Develop improvement plans for Freight & Warehouse, Inventory Days Supply
- Reduce Total delivered cost
- Lead integration and improve cross functional communications to achieve business goals
- BS/BA Supply Chain with 5-10 Year equivalent experience with
- Six Sigma Green Belt, Lean Certification preferred
- APICS CPIM Certification, CSCP certification preferred
- Oliver Wight certified trainer program preferred (MRPII/ S&OP)
- SAP/ERP competency
- Thorough understanding of Supply Chain Management operational concepts surrounding production planning, scheduling, purchasing, supplier selection, inventory control, logistics, stockroom operations, and shipping/receiving.
- Ability to lead cross-functional process improvement teams.
- Excellent English & computer skills.
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Cosmetics/Toiletries and Adhesive Technologies. Founded in 1876, Henkel holds globally leading market positions both in the consumer and industrial businesses with well-known brands. Henkel, headquartered in Dusseldorf / Germany, has about 50,000 employees worldwide and ranked among the Fortune Global 500 companies.
Production Manager (based in Pasuruan-Jawa Timur)
The successful incumbent will be responsible for the entire production process in the plant. He/she will plan, organize, direct and control the activity on the plant floor through subordinate forepersons. The incumbent will ensure that all plant operations align with efficiency objectives, and re-calibrate as necessary to determine best practices within the production sphere.
- Provide Visible & Felt leadership to instill the company’s Vision and Values to the production team
- Actively participate and contribute in meeting/exceeding SHE standards. Continuous Improvement in SHE performance and culture
- Implementation of Best practices, continuous improvement activities.
- Encourage and ensure Employee Involvement in improvement programs
- Product and Service Quality improvement
- Achieve Production to schedule metrics while producing Standard product
- Develop and train the production team to enable them to perform their jobs effectively.
- Meeting/Exceeding plant KPI’s
- Encourage Continuous improvement activities by all members of the production team
- Check effectiveness of SOPS related to Production and ensure that safe work practices are being followed.
- Organize activities to be performed in General Shift to ensure uninterrupted Production of Product meeting Quality requirements and meeting Safety requirements at the same time
- Improve Plant Housekeeping, 5S systems.
- Closure of audit findings in Operations area.
- Day to day Maintenance Planning and co-ordination with Maintenance Coordinators. Track status of Maintenance Work Requests
- Co-ordination activities to get plant ready for start up after a long shutdown.
- Tracking of Operations Performance & Corrective action in case of deviations
- Ensuring Operational Discipline in shifts
- Shift scheduling and leave plan for Shift Team
- Keep track of operations consumables and initiate purchase process as per requirement.
- Initiate reviews to SOP’s in case of process/Safety Upgrades
- Prepare and maintain production reports and personnel records.
- Set and monitor product standards, examining samples of raw products or directing testing during processing, to ensure finished products are of prescribed quality.
- Develop and implement production tracking and quality control systems, analyzing production, quality control, maintenance, and other operational reports, to detect production problems.
- Review plans and confer with research and support staff to develop new products and processes.
- Coordinate and recommend procedures for facility and equipment maintenance or modification, including the replacement of machines.
- Maintain current knowledge of the quality control field, relying on current literature pertaining to materials use, technological advances and statistical studies.
- Develop budgets and approve expenditures for supplies, materials and human resources, ensuring that materials, labor and equipment are used efficiently production targets.
- Review processing schedules and production orders to make decisions concerning inventory requirements, staffing requirements, work procedures, and duty assignments, considering budgetary limitations and time constraints.
- Hire, train, evaluate, and discharge staff, and resolve personnel grievances.
- Communicate shift performances and address issues, including but not limited to, safety, quality, equipment efficiency, schedule adherence, operator performance and material usage.
- Minimum 7-10 years in a manufacturing environment, preferably from chemical industry with minimum of 5 years as a production manager.
- Bachelors Degree in Chemical/Polymer Engineering.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Able to-prioritize and handle multiple issues.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethics.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Willing to work flexible hours.
- Ability to co-ordinate multifunctional teams across different departments.
- Computer literate, Microsoft office environment.
- Knowledge in Occupational Health and Safety and GMP practices.
Please Apply with Full Resume, Expected salary, And Photograph To: firstname.lastname@example.org or
PT. Henkel Indonesian
Talavera Office Park Lt. 21
Jl. TS. Simatupang Kav. 22 -26
Cilandak Barat Jakarta 12430