Job title: Drilling Engineer (DC-EXP/DCEN-EXP)
Overview of position:
Chevron is the world’s leading geothermal energy company and operates the Darajat and Salak geothermal fields in West Java. This position is for a Drilling Engineer working as part of a cross-functional team to implement Drilling program. Work with Geothermal Operation Planning Department preparing annual budgets, schedules and long range planning.
Responsible for preparing drilling program, well designs, directional planning, cost estimates, cost control, performance monitoring, continuous improvement, RUMS and MOC process, and contractor management program among others.
Project management skills valued.
Planning and Budget Cycle Acumen.
- Educational Requirement: S1 Degree (S2/Master Degree will be an advantage).
- Candidate should have at least 7 years Drilling and Completion related experience with actual onsite field experience (supervision preferred).
- Have significant experience in increasing responsibility on the supervision of drilling rig operations.
- Able to analyze, supervise, and conduct specific drilling operations in accordance with well programs and accepted procedure.
- Fluent with general drilling engineering principles and well control theory and practice.
- Familiar with procurement of supplies and services needed to support drilling programs.
- Diligently direct and analyze results of job assignments, familiar with investigate job effectiveness.
- Demonstrate financial acumen, differentiate performance, reward, recognize, and uses consequences.
- Strong in ensuring quality results, mentors others.
Education Requirement: S1
Education Discipline: Petroleum Engineer, Mechanical Engineer or Chemical Engineer
Employment Status : Permanent
GPA minimum: 2.75
Work Location: Riau, West Java
Expired date: 30/06/2010
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for further process.
This vacancy is eligible only for Indonesia citizen.