Job title: Business Planning Specialist (OPS-EXP/BPSP-EXP)
Overview of position:
Strategic planning development, monitoring and ensure compliance to company business process and regulation.
Organize all business process development and implementation, in coordination with Chevron IBU Planning team. Provide all business report, such production, financial, OE-HES and commercial. Facilitate regular discussion with leadership team and give advice to monitor team’s performance. Continuously improve the business plan to adapt the future challenges.
- S1 (S2/MBA degree will be an advantage)
- Hold Bachelor Degree (S-1) in Engineering or Accountant with minimum 3 years experience in power plant or oil & gas industry.
- Have significant experience in strategic planning, balanced score card, performance monitoring, especially in power plant or oil & gas industry.
- Familiar with project management, cost analysis and cost control.
- Demonstrate financial acumen, understand the business process, SCM process and able to develop improvement plan.
- English fluency both in oral and written.
- Good communication and facilitation skill.
- Strong in ensuring quality results, mentors others
Education Requirement: S1
Education Discipline: Engineering, Accountant from reputable university
Employment Status : Permanent
GPA minimum: 3.00
Work Location: Riau
Expired date: 30/06/2010
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for further process.
This vacancy is eligible only for Indonesia citizen.