Established in 1999, Oil Consultants is the leading International providers of consultant personnel to the upstream oil industry, with offices in Australia, China, England, Indonesia, Malaysia, Scotland, Trinidad, and the USA. For more information about our company visit www.oc99.com
We currently have several vacancies for short and long term projects either onshore of offshore projects in Asia Pacific and Middle East:
Drilling Fluids Engineer
- Minimum 5 years field experience
- Fully competent with drilling and completion fluids
- Oil and water based mud experience
- Providing onsite services by testing, measuring and supervising the operation of fluid pumping and mixing, which includes technical analysis in addition to specific product and practical recommendations for the control of fluid properties.
- Being responsible for maintaining fluid properties on rig sites by accurately testing the properties of the fluid.
- Providing constant support to aid operations in providing customers the most efficient, environmentally safe drilling fluids that are available
- Having a good understanding of the crossover from drilling to completion operations such as working in narrow pore pressure fracture gradient windows, hole cleaning practices and wellbore strengthening.
- Using your knowledge of products and services in drilling fluid technology to optimize service quality
- Performing chemical and physical testing of drilling and completion fluids
- Taking responsibility for maintaining fluid properties on rig sites by accurately testing the properties of the fluid.
Local nationals and Indonesian Visa holders preferred.
If you believe you have the expertise and skills necessary to execute the requirements above, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants who do not possess the required industry experience should not apply.