PT Pertamina Internasional Eksplorasi dan Produksi was established on November 18th 2013 in Jakarta assuming Pertamina’s 20 years international venture journey as a Company to carry out business in oil, natural gas and other energy overseas. The company is established based on the need for an international asset management that is focused on the management of the overseas assets of PT Pertamina (Persero). By 2016, PT Pertamina Internasional EP has already set international presence in 3 (three) countries (Algeria, Iraq and Malaysia) and even more countries in progress.
Position & Qualifications:
DWO HSE Coordinator (2 Positions)
- Minimum Bachelor degree majoring in Chemical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or other Engineering Major.
- Minimum 10 years experiences in Oil and Gas HSE Drilling Operation (Operator site)
- Have an experience or Familiar with qualitative and quantitative risk assessment, Incident Investigation and analysis; safety behavior implementation, Government Regulation related to O&G Industry and Local and Int’l Standard Codes (SNI, NFPA, API, ASME, etc), Contractor Safety Implementation, Safety Management System (ISO/OHSAS/IADC), NEBOSH, Drilling Safety, and Moduspec Inspection, and Crisis Management
- Understand Process Safety Management System is highly preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other common software applications.
- Fluent in English (oral & written)
- Proficient in French or Arabic language will be added value
Please send your updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org