ICBC Indonesia has commitment to build a financial bridge to serve the ever-increasing economic corporation between China and Indonesia and it will also provides quality and diversified financial services to corporate and individual customers in Indonesia and ASEAN.
Due to our growth and expansion, we are seeking for highly talented candidates to fill in our vacant position.
E-Banking Marketing Officer
* Participate in establishing E-banking card business and product system, familiar with the E-banking business process.
* Take charge of training marketing team and correlative departments about E-banking business and products.
* Take charge to work out the practical marketing scheme and make the presentation independently.
* Take charge to do marketing investigation and analyze BI supervision policy about the E-banking business.
* Take charge of the statistics and analysis about the E-banking business.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
* Speak English and Chinese
* 4 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Able to work under tight schedule.
* Strong analytical skills.
* Able to work with different and diverse teams.
* Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
* Full-Time positions available.
* Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
We apologize that only short listed candidates will be notified and no telephone enquiries will be entertained.
Send your application to the address below and please state the job code within September 16, 2008 to HR@ina.icbc.com.cn