PT Indonesian Marine, an Indonesia company, which was established in 1954 with core business in Plant Construction Services; Industrial Boiler; Palm Oil Mills; Shipyard and Plant Repair & Maintenance, is looking for a number of competent and experienced people to support its business growth. The Company is looking for driven professionals who have passion to grow through excel in operation and customer satisfaction.
If you share the same passion, we invite you to join us for the following position
EHS Manager (Position Code: EHSM_IM)
- A degree in Engineering (S-1 Engineer Mechanical, Industrial or other Technical background) with at least 7 years experiences in Industrial & Construction of Power Plant, Oil & Gas, or palm oil Mill turn key project.
- Male with age max 40 years old
- Have good knowledge of EHS Management System and its implementation
- Experience in Incident Investigation and Audit Compliance
- Direct a group that requires extensive integration with other functions to meet the commitments and to make decisions with a significant impact on company performance.
- Has ability and experience to develop and deliver EHS training
- Has a Planning & Organizing capabilities, strong in Leadership skill, team worker and possess strong analytical mind
- Good spoken and written communication in English
- Willing to be stationed in one of company’s based office in either Surabaya or Project Area
To apply, please send your application letter with your current and expected salary, up to date CV and recent photograph to the post address or email stated below.
PT Indonesian Marine
PO BOX 4043 SBS 60400
Jawa Timur – Indonesia
Please write position code in the envelope.
or you can send the application to
Please write position code in the Subject
All applicants will be treated confidentially and only short-listed candidates will be notified.