CEGELEC (www.cegelec.com), one of the foremost providers of engineering services, has been operating in Indonesia for more than 50 years in the fields of electrical engineering and construction. The company has been operating under the name of PT Indokomas Buana Perkasa since 1984. To support our operations in Oil and Gas sector, we are currently looking for:
Electrical & Instrument Site Coordinator
- Manage the entire effort for execution of the work includes planning, coordinating, scheduling, and cost control of the electrical/instrument operation and maintenance.
- Setting of the priorities and allocation of manpower to assure all required technical, engineering, cost and safety standards are fulfilled and project objectives achieved.
- Maintain and provides performance reports, accident reports, etc.
- Act as a safety supervisor for personnel and is responsible for the implementation of safety guidelines issue.
- Ensure that safety talks and safety training imparted to personnel.
- Instrumentation and electrical Technical support: design and review instrument engineering packet, repair, plant improvement, commissioning and calibration electronics and pneumatics.
- Instrumentation and electrical.
- Graduated from Engineering background and minimum 10 years experience in Oil and gas or Petrochemical for Electrical and Instrument operations & Maintenance.
- Have high skills in planning, managing maintenance strategy, observe and execute of preventive maintenance, and performance evaluation report on Client s E&I equipment.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, written and oral communication.
If you meet the above-mentioned qualifications, please send your CV and a recent photograph (please quote the position code on the subject) within October 3rd 2012 to:
Only short-listed candidates will be notified