Energy Equity Epic (Sengkang) Pty. Ltd. (EEES), as the Operator and Contractor under the Sengkang Block Cooperation Contract Onshore South Sulawesi with BPMIGAS is seeking suitably qualified and experienced personnel for the following position:
SR. ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN
- D-3 in Technical preferably S-1 majoring in Electrical from recognized education institute in Indonesia.
- Having experience to handle:
- Gas & Diesel engine power generator control system, air compressor, operation, repair and maintenance trouble shooting.
- SWGR, MCC, Motor, PLC, UPS, CMMS, Telemetry repair, maintenance and trouble shooting.
- Air dyer, Fire pump, Welding machine.
- Waukesha, Cummins, Caterpillar engine.
- High capability to perform maintenance, fault finding and major overhauls on Power Generator, Transmission and Distribution.
- Male Maximum 40 years old
- Good command of English (verbal and written) and computer literate is advantage
- Willing to work hard under high pressure and high temperature at Gas Processing Plant
- Work Schedule 2:2, 11 hrs per day on rotation and shift basis
- Preferably from local origin of South Sulawesi
- At least 5 years for Mechanical Technician in the related department of companies as Mining, Oil and Gas sector will be preferred.
Application letter complete with comprehensive resume, recent photograph and personal work references to be submitted not later than 26 May 2009 to the address below. All applications will be treated as confidential. Only short listed applicants will be invited for interview.
ENERGY EQUITY EPIC (SENGKANG) PTY. LTD
PO BOX 140 Sengkang 90911 Kabupaten Wajo, Sulawesi Selatan.